Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mmmmmmmm update again lol

If I just did it more often it wouldn't be such a task would it lol.

Firstly a couple of LO's from this week. This is a pic of Mia taken by Yvonne at B's party. Just love them. Some pp's from Dee last year - the background green and the blue paisley, plus the white flowers and coaster. A big mix of pp here. Very happy with how it turned out.


And this one using Tarisota kit - BG blush, some bazzill, MM sticker words (love these) and other bits. Love this pic - the look in Jamies eyes is priceless. Another great one by Yvonne! at B's party too. Must scrap one of B herself at her party!

Bethany
dunno whats going on with her but having some really disturbed nights and wet beds - as early as 9pm. Tried some things and last night was a little better. Hope she improves and get back to normal patterns - its the worst EVER. Day sleeps are gone too :( at least she goes to sleep earlier at night.

Mia
She's going to be a firery little thing I think lol. She's got a lot of spirit and spunk and times. Starting to get around more on her bottom and her tummy. Look out here she comes lol.

Jamie
what a week - the truck broke down TWICE. We really need to get a new one - be good in lots of ways

Me
found my scales and I've lost about 2kg since I last weighed myself. YAY good motivation to really get into it and make it happen.

I was going to do this really serious post. But... I'm not lol. Need to wash up instead!

TTFN

2 comments:

amanda said...

i really love the second LO - the scallop paper is just gorgeous!

The first one is very Dee inspired and i just adore the blues and greens!

Beautiful work Narelle!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO's, love them both!