Saturday, May 19, 2007

Slack blogger siging in...

yeah I know - last post was ages ago.

We went to Sydney and we came home from Sydney. It was great fun and the girls were awesome. Will post more later but for now - I met Dee! and her boys lol. It was good to finally meet irl. She's sooooooooooo different to how i imagined!!!

Since then life as usual. We are getting some new hire software and an office manager! Woohoo!!!! Only ppl who know me well will know how much this will impact on my life. Can't wait. It will take a bit to set up but my dream is getting closer to me letting this go. I want to be able to do more with Jamie on the other side of the business so much so I think next year I am going to study and probably finish Cert IV in Training and do something in OHS I reckon. Both things I can use if I go back to work.

We had some attitude problems with B when we got home, she seems a lot better now although she has a virus atm with high temps and VERY unsettled at night. So I'm quite sleep deprived. Mia has a bit of a cold but is fine. Stopped the dream feed last night and she still slept all night.

She's here at my elbow right now so'd better go

TTFN

2 comments:

amanda said...

ahh hope B picks up soon. I am sure the behaviour issues are because she is feeling unwell.
hope you are getting a bit more sleep now too....


Lucky you meeting Dee! I bet it was fun - she seems so funky and cool.

Anonymous said...

"She's sooooooooooo different to how i imagined!!!"

Um, what does this mean exactly..?
Better or worse..?? (insert unsure smilie here)

Amanda, me funky and cool - definitely not! LOL