
yeah I know its been a while! It's slowly decreasing which is tres cool!!! Good incentive now cause
"we're all going on an autumn holiday" YAY us!!! Gold Coast on May 14. w00t. For 7 nights. Double yay us! Very excited to get away.
Busy busy busy. Journey of a Princess done and dusted. Very successful event. High standard - we have a lot to live up to now!
Spent the morning in the office. Fun not! But its getting better. Catching up slowly.
What else - hmmm
kids good but Mia has changed her sleeping habits which is not fun! She's had a cold too. B is great, sooooooo busy always making stuff and using my stickytape! I think for Christmas I'll buy her a big box of the stuff!
Off to Melbourne Monday night for a work gig with Yamaha. Fully paid. w00t. No kids. w00t. But its a bit scary leaving them behind with both of us going off. I'm sure they'll be fine. Jamie will stay longer than me for product training and I'll just do the leasing part. Boring for sure, but a night away. Want to go to Gold Class movies at Crown.
Thats it
TTFN
2 comments:
I read to, got to pass the time at work somehow.
I am also very excited about Growing Kids, think Fiona and Tony will be awesome.
Don't have to much fun in Melbourne you lucky thing. xxx
See you Friday......
omg hol is obsessed wit sticky tape too. I find it everywhere..lol.. well done on the weight loss...
Post a Comment