Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

thanks to those that have enquired if I am ok! Appreciate it.

It's not a situation i can share here, its not my story to tell. All I can say is that it is a situation i would never have imagined to be going through with these people. All i can do is pray for them, and give our fullest love and support and belief that in time, they will be OK.

Started work yesterday which was really nice, I enjoyed it. I think because of the current life goings on, i appreciated my mind being consumed with that rather than the stresses of life. So i think it is going to be a great thing for me. b was really excited about me nursing! Funny.

TTFN

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Glad you enjoyed work mate, it is nice to use your brain somntimes.

xxxooooxx