I was just sitting here surfing the net. B was at her table cutting up some cardboard. Mia was sitting at her feet. B says to Mia "Mia are you my best friend?" Mia looks up and nods to her. B says "OK you can be if you want to!" LOL so sweet!
So glad they love each other - hope its like this forever!
Realised this morning that i missed Shelley's birthday - big oops if you are reading Shell! :( Jamie said that would be the first time in years, um no its the usual. How bad this that! Anyhoo, hope you had a good day and got spoilt lots. You MUST leave me a comment when you read this.
TTFN
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Didn't know I could leave comments. Good thing Ken is a computer genius so Regan has a hope.
I did have a nice birthday. Went to downtown Seattle, visitied a new outdoor sculpture garden and the oldest farmers market in the US and had a lovely seafood dinner. Can't believe I am such an old lady.....
Yeah you old thing! Oh babe I miss you so much. Probably no point saying that here cause you might not check the comments! Love ya stacks.
I did check the comments! Miss you too... Oodles of love
Shell
Post a Comment