School hols here - not that it makes much difference to us but we did still get to keep our day care days, actually better than that we don't miss out from public hol yest - they both go on Thurs instead! Yippee for me hehe.
Mia had gastro on Sunday - poor bubba, was awful. Just vomits thankfully. But everywhere and lots of washing. Only lasted 4 hours. B went to Mums and stayed the night which was good so I could just sit with Mia.
We went to see Shrek at the movies last night - B's first movie experience. I thought she'd be wow'd and she was for the first 5 mins lol. Not sure that she really liked it! We took Aran too, and had tea out afterwards which was nice. Mia went to Mum and Dads.
Thought I should share some pics I just downloaded. OK puter playing up - doesn't like the big files from the new camera. Will add them later.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment