but unfortunately it is not a nice one. I got an email today from my besty Shelly. She lives in the USA. Unfortunately we don't have as much contact these days - and I'm a slacker. Her DH has cancer :o :( I feel so helpless being so far away, just want to give her a big hug. I feel deep inside that he'll be fine, lots of treatment to get through but WOW. What a lot to deal with.
Shell, if you get a chance to read this - just know that you are in my thoughts. You are always there - even if i don't email much these days. I just wish I could be there with you, to give you a hug, to just be with you. Be strong, yes it will be hard but each day will come and go and you are one step closer to the end of treatment and being cured. Love ya babe.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment