Sickness has continued to plague our house this week. On Monday we got a call from day care that Bethany was unwell. Pick her up, she's febrile, get her to the Dr and she's got PNUEMONIA. Knock me over with a feather. So antibiotics and a very quick recovery. She was a sick little girl for about 12 hours but running on all cylinders by Tuesday morning thankfully. Then Wed night Mia starts coming out in those welts again on her chest - the today on her legs, arms and face. Take her to the Dr (need freq flyer points atm) and its hives. Cause unknown. Continues through the day. Poor little thing - hopefully its just infection coming out. Her cough has got worse, so hoping thats the cause and not a food allergy. Still getting them tonight but not as bad or extensive. And I woke this morning with a cold. Yay. Just what I need atm. And its that time of the month - double YAY.
The weekend extravaganza kicks off tomorrow. The first interstate guest arrives at 1030 tomorrow morning and it will be a procession after that. Thankfully I had cleaners in today or my head would be not together anymore. I passed off some more cooking after the hives started but still have a bit to do tonight. Lots of washing to put away, and I still have the guest book to scrap sometime! Can't wait though - Mum will be sooooooooo surprised.
Yes we got some snow up Cradle. I also got hit in the head with a hard chunk of ice - but other than that it was mostly fun. Will post more inc pics later.
TTFN
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment