Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I feel so bad...

we have finally dumped the dummy. It had to happen I mean the child is 3yr 9mth nearly. She happily dumped them in the bin this morning and was going to suck her thumb. All is fine until she gets in to bed tonight. The screaming and yelling started and last about 30min. Then she settles and I tell her she can play. That was about 7.30 - well its now 9.05 and she's still awake. THE POOR KID DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT ONE. I feel so bad for letting it go on this long. It should have gone a long time ago. Dunno when she is going to crash. I hope it is soon cause I am whacked and need to go to bed myself. Poor girl, she loved that dummy. I feel guilty cause she really could have kept it, it did no harm. More of a social thing I guess - not to have it. Mia is dependant on Eddie, but we won't take him from her will we.

A LO I did today. I did this and a really plain boring double with the pics from Mia's hives.

No comments: