so should spend some time updating.
The dummy situation
We are now a dummy free house! It's all gone quite well, a few tears here and there and she still asks for it now and then but laughs when she realises what a duffa she is cause she just doesn't have it anymore! Going to sleep has been a bit of an issue but is resolving now. No night time wake ups asking for it, so my big girl has done really well. No sticker chart atm for night wakings either, so all going well on that front.
Mia
well Miss Mia is a funny child, I think she's going through some separation anxiety atm, but it is only intermittent. Last two days at FDC have begun in tears. She's particularly like it with Jamie, he has been away a lot though. Lots of bedtime tears, and even some night waking which is so unlike her. 4 eye teeth making their presence felt too i think. Still no permanent walking, but is doing more and getting better. Speech - still nothing huge. Attempting but no more real words.
Some photos
I took the girls down to the river on Saturday night to get some pics. We were about 10min late for the sun, but still managed to get some good pics. I am happy with the composition but the colours are out. I need to figure out PS - doing a PSE course on Sunday so that might help.
Blogger playing up so will edit to add later
Health and wellbeing in our house
Well 2 out of 4 are well! Mia has a snotty nose (yes so whats new) and I have another cold. Feeling a bit yukko so might have a snooze this arvy seeing the house is clean and kidlets aren't here! I do want to scrap though - got a few pics that need to be glued to a page :p I am really feeling the need to scrap, but its frustrating me to have to pack up all the time.
Oh big news! WE have engaged the draftsman (lady actualyy :p) to do the plans!!!! How exciting. I am in a dilemma though. Theoretically I should scrap the dream for a scrap room so we can have a walk in robe. I really do think a WIR would make a lot of difference but then I really want my own space. See techinically i could scrap downstairs. Once the playroom is done, a lot of downstairs will be empty and there will even be the old laundry. But that won't be easy for a lot more years just to duck down there and do stuff. I want it close by. And my new space will be right near the playroom so that is convenient. Arggggggggh too hard, but i will talk to the designer and see if we can fit both. Even if we just have a wider than normal wardrobe for a bit of extra space in there. It's so exciting, to think we might even get the deck done soon - be so nice to have it before christmas! Doubt it though. Cutting it too fine with council approval. But i'd love to have christmas lunch out there, but even if it was before B's bday Jan 22 that would be cool for a BBQ.
TTFN
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment