Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My baby....

is gone :( Yep Mia turns 2 tomorrow. I can't believe it. I don't even think i've written her birth story :o slack Mum I am!

She's talking more and more every day. Today she was carrying round a candle with a stick :s (number 4 in wax with a stick to poke in the cake) and the candle bit fell off. She looked at me and said "broke" LOL so pleased thats coming along. Other than in the night where she screams Mummmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee or Dadddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thats not so good lol.

More tomorrow...

TTFN

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

OMG thats gone so fast..... Happy bday to your little princess.... Think I need to see some new pics of her. LOL


Kaysie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Mia. Hope she (you) had a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

I cried the same tears narelle!

And have the same screams at night too!