Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Well...

I didn't get back after Mia's birthday did I. LOL and so much. Going to make a list here of the things I want to blog about.

- dancing
- swimming
- Mia's birthday
- my birthday
- other birthdays
- creativity and inspiration, B's album, knitting, scrapping
- my plans
- update on the girls
- camping

I'll do one now.

DANCING
my girls love dancing. B has started tap dancing lessons which she loves. We don't get to watch them which is a bit annoying cause I have no idea if she actually does it or might even be slightly good at it! But it seems that Miss Mia wants to dance too! She tells us "tap tap" lol. As I type they are dancing round the lounge room to Hi5 Christmas. When we watch Dance on TV they dance in front of it! So who knows what the future will bring!

That's it. I need to move and keep doing stuff. I have pumpkins roasting for soup. We were having friends for tea tonight but she went and had a baby this morning! Welcome to the world little M. So I'll deliver the soup to them in a couple of days.

TTFN

1 comment:

Fiona said...

About time you updated, it has got a bit quite at work and i need something to read. Nathan enjoyed last night was peeved I missed it.