Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not much to say...

life goes on! Yep the days keep ticking on by.

MIA
I think Mia might be toilet training! Well at least getting toilet aware. Today she has only done 2 big wees. Both times has been when she has gone to bed and then she calls me to come and change her nappy. So thats a step in the right direction. B was 2yrs 5mths and Mia is 2yrs 1mth. She really is the sweetest thing. Loves cuddles. She does have firey side! She's pretty easy to get around though. She gets sent to her room, often going willingly and she doesn't take long to come out and do whatever it was that was needed, eg saying sorry etc.

BETHANY
is going well. Been having a few toilet issues. She's had increasing urinary frequency. GOING HEAPS. Nothing medically wrong other than very acidic urine. So she's been having Ural. Has been improving with the odd bad day/period. She's continuing to write and draw heaps. Starting to read a few short words. As I type she's busy down in her bedroom doing something. We keep Chickenfeed in business with paper purchases!

US
We are doing a parenting course and its good to be on the same page. We've always been pretty good at backing each other up, but this is good in the theory side. Jamie has had a few days off which has been nice. He'll go away tomorrow for a couple of days which i am actually looking forward to. The girls are at day care tomorrow and i really want to have a day of doing nothing. I need to do some scrapping and stuff but i want to chill out. I feel so tired. Exhausted

QUEENSLAND
This time in 2 weeks we will be there!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. I am so excited. Can't wait to have a good time away with my family. 12 nights. YAY.

Better run

TTFN

No comments: