to be thankful for.
- we are healthy
- we have a warm and cosy house
- we have 2 beautiful children that love and are loved
and thats only the start.
Things are not good in the Howell house at the moment, its all business stuff - money. Bad, really bad. We've made some dumb choices and put our head in the sand for too long. No more. It's got to the point of no more. What does it mean? Not sure yet. Waiting on a reply to an email. There are options and we have to pull our heads in. Time to budget. That will be a challenge for both of us! I will try and go back to work somewhere at least. Not sure where or when. I can't pull them out of child care cause then I can't work. Have sent info to a private hospital yesterday. That would kinda be good - endoscopy not awake patients or heavy loads. Plus they would agree to school hours.
Anyhoo the purpose of this post, not to whinge but to overcome. We WILL be OK. This will NOT get the better of us.
This is the first time my body has physically reacted to stress, I have not slept, I am hot/cold, feeling sick etc. Don't want to eat but trying to ease the nausea. Upside - i've lost some weight!
Ironically we are going on holidays in less than 2 weeks. In some ways it would make sense to stay home and sacrifice the air fare. But we need to get away. We need to be with our girls and refocus ourselves. I love my husband and girls - we have each other and in the scheme of things, thats enough.
TTFN
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there mate !!! Go on your holiday and enjoy!! Fingers crossed for Monday (I think that was interview day). See you tonight,
Cheers
Feexxx
Post a Comment