Monday, April 07, 2008

It's simple really...

I like bad food. Bad food tastes good! I especially like butter. Mmmmmmmm yum, butter on fruit buns, or fresh bread. YUM. I know how bad it is for me, especially with the medical history on both sides of my family. But oh my stars, its divine! You hear and read about emotional eating. I don't know if I am or not, I guess I am but often food is a reward for me. Lose weight and eat! LOL weirdo! Do some housework and eat! So food is a positive thing for me, but usually i eat cause I like it. It tastes good. So that said, the weight loss thing is not going so great. I stopped Kate Morgan before Easter - was too hard going away and stuff. And then it was my birthday. I was going to get going after that. Well... that was a week ago! Needless to say I haven't started again.

But today was a new day. Not a great eating day, but more thinking about food as fuel, input being less than output etc. So i've just done 12min on the tready. Not much but better than none. We made Anzac biccies today so that doesn't help. And I am planning to make Banana Pikelets for the girls tomorrow. Think i'll do them for breakfast, then it kills two birds with one stone hehe. I really want to cook more stuff like that for their lunchboxes, save a bit of money too. Using less processed flours and stuff too which is cool. Anyway... banana pikelets are super yummy with butter when they are hot hehe!

Speaking of cooking, Jamie cooked tea tonight. He made a meat pie inc pastry. And it was very very yummo. I was thinking that we might not eat until very late but we ate at 5pm! Which was great. Other than being hungry now!

BETHANY'S WRITING
Bethany is coming on in leaps and bounds with her writing. She can write all letters in upper and lower case and is always practising! She asks how to write so many things. She loves drawing and making things too. Yesterday she made a clock shop! Well she really just trashed her room, made it in to a shop and then made some clocks to sell! Glad she's not at school this year, but she would have loved it.

TTFN

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hello my friend,
You are a funny thing. I am also a bit loopy when it comes to food. I have given up Kate, found that I hardly ate at all during the day and then would pig out at night. See you tonight,

Cheers

Feexxx