Sunday, April 20, 2008

What have i been up to...

a lot really.

A lot of the usual stuff I guess. Yesterday I went to a scrap retreat just for the day. It was for the shop I work at(The Scrap Shop). And I have to say it was great. Most of the girls I hadn't met, a few I had through the shop. But everyone was so welcoming and friendly. I went very prepared, about 6 pages in bags with their bits. So I did 4 singles, a double and the mini album class. Pretty slack photo taking but I had a helper! I haven't taken a pic of the mini album, its at the bottom of the box. Will do that later. It was designed by by Julie Love but she couldn't make it down. So Sal taught it. That was a laugh!!! It was good, made me much more confident to do one of the many I have here! I think I'll do one for MIL Mother's Day present out of probably MM Noteworthy and then I can use up some of the little journalling papers that go with it. Keep eyes open for that appearing soon, or not lol.

On to the pics...

This is a pic taken by the talented Clair Bremner last year. The first family one I have scrapped. Using the delicious new Making Memories Garden Party range. I just love these papers. Very very pretty and girly. This LO needs some journalling.


This is my Dad and brother taken at the airport when Aran and Mum left for Canberra. Simple LO using the new BG Archaic papers. Great masculine range. I heat embossed the HS letters to match.


Another LO using the new MM Garden Party range. Also using Tim Holtz Fragments which are basically acyrlic pieces. I stuch pp on with xyron. Its not finished, needs journalling.


This is double LO from Old Macs Farm. Pretty basic, but had so many pics to use up. Using BG Mellow range inc die cuts and mini mono's. Also SR chip letters.


Right


Together


I have got quite a bit of knitting on the go, plus some other LO's to show, but its taking too long, getting pestered to do painting!

Edited to add... I forgot a LO. Maybe the most important of all! A picture of Aran and his medals. He ended up with 3 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze. They won gold in Soccer and his fourth from the breaststroke was upgrade to bronze due to someone else being DQ's. Sad for them.


TTFN and TFL

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

I Miss yoru srapping... They all look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work girl and YAY Aran on his medal haul!! How awesome and how proud you must all be for him :)