Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Just for Fee...

Hehe. We missed you last night too, wasnt the same without you! Did you like your gift? LOL. It was good, but I was sooooo tired. Next time, if you can't get a babysitter, sing out - there is probably someone around that would look after them, although the girls might not settle with a "stranger".

I also wanted to highlight these two people who I find really inspiring. Dunno why I am going to put this, cause i reckon the 3 people who read my blog already know about them lol. I have always been a fan of Nic Howard's scrapping, her work is very inspiring. Also, Mel Goodsell - she inspires me in a different way. Not only her scrapping, but her craft and just her family. I check these blogs usually daily if not more often!

The other thing I need to update is B's writing.

TTFN

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I missed being there the other night also. I was very excited to get a heading on your blog.
I love Mel Goodsells blog also, I am so glad you told me about her.xxx See you tuesday..

Anonymous said...

quallo :)

Hows things?