Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random thoughts...

We are back, actually a few days ago lol. We had a good time, although the girls were driving us a bit batty cause they were really tired from late nights.

Some random thoughts triggered by who knows what and some goings on in our house

- is it better to be in a good local church that is part of a not so good greater network, OR be in a not so good local church that is part of a better bigger network? These are the thoughts triggered by conversations with friends down the coast. Something we are struggling with atm and who knows what the outcome will be.
- the current world financial crisis, I really don't know what to think. I feel a bit like an ostrich with my head in the sand, not thinking about the impact will be on us
- Jamie has a new job! The employers are great, money is good, relatively secure and best of all he gets to keep doing what he is doing now!
- I met with our new accountant/business advisor yesterday, very positive meeting.
- I am madly trying to organise our house, getting things in to storage containers. Problem though is I am not doing one room at a time, rather everything at once and nothing is done! I have decided to store each rooms linen in there so freeing the linen cupboard for stuff like girls craft.

Mia crying

TTFN

No comments: