Friday, September 22, 2006

Live and Learn

There was so much I was going to write this morning but I can't really be bothered now.

It's been looming for a bit but the little push has come to try and get off the computer. I have decided to go back to msn for what I originally used it for (work) and so have deleted most other contacts. Tough call... but I need to be more disciplined and if thats the only way it is going to work then so be it. There are some ppl that I really loved talking to - and feel like I have made new friends but it is not the end. Just a change for me.

I have hardly slept all night - Jamie got in to bed about 1.30 after having a shower and then B woke up and so I was up and down to her until 3 and then M started stirring. Then got back to bed after feeding her and finally got some sleep until Jamie woke up at 5.40am and had to go to Hobart for the Human Nature show. Hope it goes well for him.

Better go - M awake and wanting some attention. Interested what today will bring.

No comments: