Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not for lack of trying...

well not really trying but thinking about updating but no actually doing it. So what's news?

Yvonne did Mia's 6 months photos today which was great. She took nearly 200 so I have a lot to go through. She came out with a rash on her mouth this morning so I have some editing to do which so far is making them look great. Got some good ones of her and I so I am happy about that. We will go again in about 3 weeks with Bethany and then have some family ones done in November some time for Christmas.

Bethany has a cold but is doing OK. She was at day care today and no jacket on when I arrived! Not for Judy's lack of trying LOL. Judy is on holidays next week so we are going to go away for a few days cause Jamie doesn't have any work on either. He has to go to Melbourne on Monday to return some gear but nothing other than that. Believe it or not - it is cheaper to fly to Melb and back to return some gear than freight it overnight. Strange.

I looked into get the trampoline for next Christmas today. Glad I did cause they are having a price rise in Dec. I'm excited about that I know B will just love it and so will M in time.

Scrapping - I should add some pics. I have done some stuff but really not happy with it. I am going to SL for a while to try and get some inspiration back. These photos might get me going again.

What else...

Kaysie is in hosp today - had the stitch in. Got a reply sms for her and she is OK which is great. Its been a tough week or so for her but hopefully she is on the other side of that now.

Am so tired so that might be it. Mia still waking too much and last night Bethany did too so pretty stuffed. Didn't do much today - I have so much washing downstairs. Should get that a fold it. Blergh.

TTFN

No comments: