Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mmmmmmmmmm

I never seem to get in here to post. Not for lack of thought or computer time LOL.

So whats been happening?

I guess the biggest news is the death of Steve Irwin. What a shock. So full of life and appeared infallible for all the dangerous things he did. We can all learn a lesson from the way he lived his life.

Kids
Mia has woken up twice the last two nights - the first being at 2am. (where's the grr smilie when you need it?). Last night she woke again at 4.20am but thankfully went back to sleep. So I am feeling really stuffed. Plus the mastitis/thrush knocked me round more than I realised.
Bethany - day care today. Had a great time by the sounds of it. Judy has 2 weeks holiday in 2 weeks - how will I survive?

B wants her spegi - so I'll be back

2 comments:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Hi relleh,

nothing to say, just pmsl.. I'm stilll laughing.....

dee

Narelle said...

Oh you are norty.