Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finally they listen...

kinda. LOL. So back to GP today - boob was getting worse. I was so convinced it wasn't mastitis. I rang an ABA counsellor this morning and thankfully the one on was a lactation consultant as well. She thought that what I was describing is a classic case of thrush. So that encouraged me... anyway the Dr kinda listened but wasn't convinced. Anyway new type of antibiotics and thrush cream for me and Mia. Hopefully this will knock it on the head.

So that was most of my day today - Mum came here while I went to the Dr and into town. I am going to make a couple of things for B when my sewing machine foot is repaired.

I scrapped this arvo for August EB BOM page. But the pic I took tonight is crap so will do another tomorrow and post it.

We have started cleaning up downstairs - waiting on three new filing cabinets which will hopefully get used LOL.

Thats if for now
TTFN

1 comment:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Bugger! I hope your knockers get better soon. Nothing worse than sore boozies!!!