So things seem better today. Friend is... not sure still worried about her but there you go.
Bethany has really got on my nerves this morning - and cause I reacted badly to her that set her off. So many tears if things don't go her way. So she went to bed early - she was obviously tired. I guess she didn't go to sleep until late last night, she was too busy playing in her room and I didn't realise until about 9pm that she was still up.
Mia is great as usual and she slept through last night - she still knows how! So I feel tired today LOL.
Anyhoo I shouldn't be here - I really must get those photos sorted and printed for Mum's brag book. I am seriously running out of time.
TTFN
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment