Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Been so long...



I just keep forgetting to come in here. I do remember but at times that don't really suit...
So what's going on in our world?

Oh I know... haven't commented about the masters acceptances for Dee, Rach, Amanda and Clair - how exciting. There is some great scrapping going on but also a fair bit of lost mojo around the joint. I have finished two LO's this week and one OTP so I guess I should add them here too. This one is what I started for July EMM CC but didn't get it done for a variety of reasons. Bit disappointed with it - a couple of mistakes really changed it. Oh well... will post the others later.

Jacqui spent most of the day here today which was really good - she is great to spend time with and great with the girls. After she left we went to the shop - why on earth didn't I get the stroller out? Nearly dropped the shopping and/or Mia. As well as trying to control Bethany.

Jamie is in Hobart for the day doing a gig. He is in the process of moving the warehouse to Coats Patons. Bethany has been playing - her imagination astounds me at times. She played in the car for while this arvo pretending it was a school bus.

On Monday I was cutting up vegies for soup and I asked her if she would like some celery "no lanks it makes me burp" - "would you like some carrot then?" - "no lanks its for rabbits" - LOL how funny. She cracks me right up sometimes. In the car today she said "Mummy" and I said "Yeeeeeeeesssssssss", and she replied "no mummy not yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss" and so I said "yes Bethany" - and she said "thats much better mummy". Ah so grown up!

Right now Mia is in the jolly jumper sucking on her thumb! A thumb sucker and a dummy sucker. She enjoys being in it and in the exersaucer although she is still a bit little. She likes being upright and seeing what goes on around her.

On Sunday we made the front room into a play room which so far is working really well. I am enjoying the lounge room not being consumed by toys.

Mum rang to say she has to go to a gyno - pap smear a bit abnormal. I hate that... reminds me that they are getting old. Already had the scare with Dad last year. I just don't want to even think about it...

Well even though it has been so long, I can't think of anything else to say!

TTFN

2 comments:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

I love that LO. Don't know why you are not happy with it!!

I love the age when they say all that cute stuff. Tyler has some doozies which are such a crackup!

Hope your Mum's abnormal result turns out to be nothing - usually does so don't stress just yet!

x
D

debbiedo said...

Oh Narelle, that page is so pretty!!! I love it!!! And what an amazing photo.

XXX Deb