Friday, July 28, 2006

Nothing much... just an update

So what's been happenning this week? Not heaps I guess.

On Wednesday we went out to Donna's. That was good but B was not so on the way home! Just tired. I got a speeding caution too. Thankfully it had been over 2 years since I had a fine, so caution it was. Funny cause I was thinking as I was driving up the road that I should slow down cause the limit was 60. But in actual fact it was 50. My first thought - what am I going to tell Jamie. But he didn't care - his comment was "if it had've been me I would have got a fine".

Haven't done much on our 2 daycare days. Thursday home all day which was nice just pottering around. Ended up scrapping in the arvo/night for a sketch challenge Jody posted on EB. It was good - I did a BOM page. LOL I thought it was the EB BOM theme for August but it was September's theme. Silly brain!

B has been pushing my buttons - just the way she has been speaking to me. And cause I'm tired it doesn't help either.

Done a bit of scrapping - one for a EB sketch challenge and another for EMM cyber crop. There was 3 for the EMM crop but I only did one. One was a poppet challenge and the other you have to use lace. I don't have any lace and can't be bothered doing a poppet LO at this point. But really really have with the one I did. It's not quite finished cause the stupid white gel pen I had wouldn't work. So I am planning to do a quick child free trip to town tomorrow to get a new one.

This weekend has been the TL Leaders Forum in the Blue Mountains. To think I could have been up there instead of here. I guess if I hadn't had Mia when I did I would have been there. Really so glad I'm not. Not sure what the TL future holds.

Been a strange week - 4 people have told me confidential stuff. Really bizarre cause in reality I don't know any of them that well. But they have all felt they could tell me something and it would go any further. I really value that trust - stoked actually.

One person told me something very significant - it was a big risk as they didn't 100% know what my reaction to the information would be. I guess it wasn't totally surprising what I was told, but I was shocked (and honoured) that I was able to be there and support. I was also relieved when I wasn't the only one that knew about this.

Jamie has been away since Thursday - he did the Ronald McDonald Ball last night and Human Nature were the act! How cool is that. So wish I could have been there.

We went to Gateway tonight. It's the first time I have been to church with the girls by myself since Mia was born. We still haven't made any decisions but we will go there for a bit and see what happens. I really do like Matt - every time he says something that further confirms to me he has it right.

Well that should be about it - oh - Bethany stayed the night at Mum and Dad's last night. She started to jib when I went to leave but Mum distracted her and all was ok. She went to sleep easily and slept until 4am. So this morning she was tired and went to bed after a bath and slept for 3 hours when I woke her up. That was a bad idea! She was soooooooo grumpy but eventually sorted herself out. Mia slept all that time too and so I had a couple of hours in bed too! Was really nice!

OK - TTFN

No comments: