
What a beautiful girl you are Mia. I just love this photo taken 24.7. B had pulled out the spare doona to use as a sand pit (LOL). While she was in bed I layed you down and got some lovely photos of you. Here you are with "Shelley Bear" the bear that Shelley made for B when she was born.
I scrapped too...
Not too sure about this one - by the way the title is "All You Need Is Love". The journalling says "I love you so much little B. Always and Forever. To the moon and back" love Mummy.It had been on the go for so long... just got it out last night to get it out of the way. J drew the flourishes for me.
Having a nice quiet day at home today - B is at daycare and J at the warehouse. Went into town today to sort out some stuff at Target and ended up getting the girls Christmas presents for J's Mum to give them. Both things half price and good things too. Yay!
1 comment:
she is gorgeous Narelle.
Post a Comment