So Where Are We At?
Finally made it back here! I really don't know where the time goes. So where are we at?
Miss M
She will be 4 months old next week. WOW. Time does fly. She is a lovely little girl, very happy. Doesn't cry much. She has been sleeping through the night until the last 3 nights :( which is disappointing. Was hoping that it was for good! I don't mind getting up to feed her but I find it hard to go back to sleep. Oh well, it is for such a short time. I hope! She is really rattly at the moment and so I am taking her to the Dr this arvo. Don't think she has an infection as she is not unwell, but doesn't sound good.
Miss B
2.5yrs old! She is a funny girl, makes us laugh a lot. Is also very challenging! This morning we were all laying in my bed and I was telling J that he hit me in the face in the night. "That's not nice Daddy" she said. LOL. She's always on the go, likes doing things all the time. At the moment loves finger painting, snipping etc. She can recognise quite a few letters, B, D, H, J, M, W, A mostly. She can count up to twelve but only really recognises 4, 5 and 2 consistenly. Still loving books but don't think there is a real favourite at the moment. Hairy McLary was the fave about 2 weeks ago, books and DVD
J
He is busy moving our warehouse. The builder should be finished today and then J will start the electrical work and then the big move. What a job!
Sounds like we might get all the production for 10 Days next year which would be a great contract to have. He seems to have plenty of work coming up. The new lights are getting used which is great.
Me
Not much to say about me! Scrapping wise - in a real rut ATM. Can't be bothered even though I have many projects that I want to finish. Have banned myself from buying any more supplies until I have this list finished.
Want to get on with losing some weight - go through times of being disciplined but I really like bad food far too much.
Other Stuff
John and Janelle take over the shop on Wednesday night. So that is really exciting for them. I hope it goes well - have no doubts that it will. Can't wait to try some new recipes which will be great for the weight loss!
Well, it's a week today since we left CCC. How do I feel? Still sad that it had to happen, but relieved that we were able to move on. Not sure where too... that will come I guess. Not sure if J is going to meet up with them or not. Can't pressure him into anything.
Well thats it in a nutshell. B is at day care and M is in bed. I really need to have a sleep too...
TTFN
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment