Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday...

We went to a wedding today - first one for years. It was nice. We were able to catch up with a few people we hadn't seen for a few years which was really great. We took M with us and B went to Mum's. M was good but she had a runny nose - so hope she isn't coming down with something. She slept until 6am this morning which was nice. J was up all night so he flaked it on the couch when we got home.

B's been funny today with her playing - she's started to really use her imagination with her toys which I love to see.

Oh, I also got another email from Hollie today - 2 in as many days I reckon that would have to be a record for Hol! Unheard of even LOL. It was really really nice to catch up on some of her news from the last 3 years. I will have to keep on her back to make sure she stays in contact!

I need to finish that email to Shell too - gee I am a slacker, good thing she understands. I must also send her scrap swap stuff. I am still not happy with it - I should just buy something that I am happy with and get it away. And it's Regan's birthday ?tomorrow and missed that too. Poor things...

It was Lachlan F's birthday party today - didn't go obviously but taking B out on Wednesday to play.

Well, I 'spose I should go - I really should scrap. Want to do the 8x8 layover album, or at least get the backing pages cut out. I need to upload some of B's baby photos and work out what I really want to use, instead of trying to do it in a hurry for a crop night. OK Batt about to go flat

TTFN

1 comment:

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Hi Narelle...!! Your on my bloglist now.. hope thats cool!?