Yep another dreary day here - cold and miserable. I am so tired - M woke up about 5 I think. I heard her at 6 and so have been up since then. She has only catnapped today. J and B have gone in to the warehouse and are going to bring tea home with them.
I have been plodding along with the blackboard and have actually scrapped today. I have nearly finished by July page for EB BOM. It's OK - just using scrap bits. Has a lot of journalling on it - didn't want to do hidden journalling again so had to fit the photos in around that. I printed out a gorgeous photo of M too - might have do that next even though it isn't on my list LOL. But I have seen a LO I might SL.
That's about it for today - tomorrow we will go up and see Janelle for morning tea. We haven't talked about church but we will probably go to Matt's.
TTFN
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there Narelle and welcome to the world of blogging! :)
Post a Comment