Friday, July 21, 2006

How Exciting!


I made a sig! I know, I know but it is really exciting for me! I am pretty happy with it too. I also made a really simple one for Kate.

Had Mum and Aran for tea tonight. Dad is away and so is J so it was nice to have them here for a few hours. Bathed M while they were here which I think they enjoyed. Aran bought a tennis racquet but B ended up whacking him over the head while he was in her tent :(. He was NOT a happy chappy.

M had her 4mth injections today. She cried less than last time and has been OK this arvo. B wanted the Dr to check her out too - thankfully we have a great GP who put her up on the bed and felt her tummy and stuff. B was quite chuffed with that. She had a sleep when we got home which is the first sleep she has had all week.

Haven't scrapped this week - not really in the mood. I should get one done - all it needs is the rub-ons and the flourishes stuck on. I keep getting new photos I want to do, but I am determined to work through this list first. I must make this wedding card...

J was supposed to be away all week but ended up being home which was good.

Mmmm - two posts for one day is enough. Need to fold washing

TTFN

No comments: