Well yesterday was a huge day. So much happened other than the usual.
John and Jill had their kidney donation/transplant yesterday arvo. Mum hasn't talked to them but talked to Nat this arvo and all going well. Jill is a bit drowsy but John going well. So that is great.
John and Janelle took over The Chocolate Cafe last night. I went up there for a bit and helped move some stuff. They were all there and pretty excited. I went up this arvo and had cake and a yummy hot choc. Its good when you can tell the person exactly how you like it LOL. She had a good day - it will be a tight ship! They will do an awesome job at it.
And to top off all the good news - Kaysie is pregnant. How awesome is that! I've been hoping so hard for her this time - I can read the intensity of her desire when we chat. I am so happy for her and hope that her pregnancy is very smooth and gets no worse than the sickness she has already.
But unfortunately the day finished on a sad note. Got a phone call to say that friends had separated. Just a horrible horrible situation and the very least expected phone call. Hoping and praying for all involved that it is resolved quickly.
So that was yesterday...
Thankfully today was relatively quiet in comparison. Dropped B at daycare and M and I went to town. I wanted to buy a new outfit for Abe and Hanna's wedding next weekend. Must remember to buy a present LOL. And I guess I should make a card.
We then called by Mum's on our way to the clinic. Unfortunately M's weight gain is still not huge - only about 400g in 5 weeks, so we just need to keep an eye on that. She is very happy and content so I am not overly concerned about it. One good thing is that she will fit her clothes longer!
M then had 2.5hrs sleep while I did housework and started altering the blackboard for Janelle. We then had arvo tea with her, another little sleep for M and time to get B from daycare.
She didn't have a great day - Judy said she was a bit agressive and painful today - very unusual for her at least at day care LOL. She was a bit that way this morning and certainly was tonight. She threw a big wobbly getting in the shower - absolutely lost the plot. There is no point trying to do anything with her when she is like that. While I was putting M to bed, she cut her hair :O thankfully only a small bit and cause she already has layers you can't really tell where. My fault, shouldn't have left her scissors out - it was bound to happen sometime.
Well - Jamie is away in Hobart, he'll be home tomorrow late I guess.
That's it from me... here's hoping both sleep through
TTFN
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH Narelle,
You are such a sweet heart. That is just a beautiful. Have tears here.. Tears of Joy...
Love
Kaysie
Post a Comment