Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good stuff then...

Getting so frustrated that good stuff keeps happening then one bad thing that tries to steal the joy and happiness away. Over it, not going to let it work this time. I know why and should expect it. But...
Good stuff - am meeting with C on Friday, a bit scared about it but I know it will be OK. I hope Friday goes OK for M too. Significant that it is happening at the same time - hopefully a breakthrough will happen then and there.
J and P have bought a business - carpet cleaning. It is exciting for them cause I know thats been on their hearts for a while.

Mmmmmmmm

off to take Mia to clinic. I so hope she has put on enough weight this month. I don't want to supp feed or start solids early. Can't believe it is only one month til I can start her anyway. I so don't want to. Might not just yet either - I guess I'll talk to Kath about it.

Thankfully Mum came round last night to help with the treatment dramas. I so couldn't have done it all by myself and stayed intact. Especially doing all the beds as well. Frustrating course of events. Oh well... started now.

I am rambling. I need to get off here. I need to get to the laundry and do some more washing. I was up to date too before yesterday. Need to clean up cause Jamie is home today. As well as do some more on Mum's album and I need to do that mono for Donna's birthday as we are meeting for coffee tomorrow night.

Am so tired today - restless night. Need a break... had a such as busy day yesterday too in and out all day. Got some good stuff at Karen's though.

Alrighty TTFN

No comments: