Friday, August 25, 2006

What A Day...

Well I was looking forward to a nice day with Bethany and Mia... but instead I leave the hot tap on in the laundry, filling a bucket and the bucket blocks the hole. 45 min or so later I find it when I can only get cold water for my shower. Not a pretty sight - so most of the day was spent moving and soaking up water. Thankfully nothing got damaged. We really must get into better habits down there, Jamie's office is disgusting and my area not much better. No excuses...

Yesterday I spent the day scrapping stuff for Janelle's birthday. I started altering a journal - it is so much fun I love it. I really want to do one for myself and was going to do it today LOL. Anyway tomorrow will be fine.

Mum had a good birthday I think. It was a really busy day - out for lunch then cooking tea.

Bethany has had a good week - still battling the eating issues. She has a cold and slept 2.5hrs today which was good as i was cleaning.

Mia is growing far too fast but she is great. A lovely little person. She has started dropping her lip to some ppl which is so not her. Well hasn't been until now.

Jamie is away this weekend. He's been around but busy.

I haven't managed to do hardly any housework this week. I really don't know where my brain has been. I feel like I am in a daze.

Alright - thats it I am really tired and would like to lay down and read for a bit.

TTFN

No comments: