so whats new ;)
Had an interesting day today - we went to Mum's for a swim this am and when we got there she was itchy all over. First thought to me was a bite - she hadn't felt one but had been mowing in thongs :o she mentioned her lips being itchy. I could see it getting worse so I rang the ER and they said to bring her in, in case of resp involvement. She didn't want to go to town so she rang the local GP and we went straight up there. When we got there, she admitted having a "thick" tongue :o They gave her some adrenaline and some phenergan. She reacted fairly badly to the adrenaline and was very very grey looking for a while. They ended up coming back here for a few hours so I could keep an eye on her. We then took them home and had a swim. I could see her going downhill again before we left - tired and headache etc. She is going to have to get an epi-pen. So the things I had to do today have not got done! Oh well, it was good timing to be there cause I think she would have left it far too late - and esp cause she didn't realise it was a bite. We could see a swelling on her foot that was obviously where it was.
What else... its the birthday party next monday so i have a heap to do before then. 10 year wedding anniversary on thursday - haven't done a thing, not even a card! Bad huh. We might go out for tea - Mum can't have the girls in the day.
Jamie is home now which is good - we have done some cleaning up outside - the paddle pool is up now. Its far too hot to be out there today though. Only jsut bearable inside.
Scrapping - zilch, nada, nothing. My Tarisota kit might hopefully change that though!
Nappies - we are almost full time cloth. Have some groovy little things in the stash. Actually want to do a LO on them, so that might be the first LO for a while if I get inspired.
Um.. there's a tonne more but can't remember now.
TTFN
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Finally! OMG about your Mum -- how scarey :O
Far our N with your Mum - how frightening for you all.
Good thing you were there for her chick.
Post a Comment