Cause I couldn't be stuffed with PB and needed to show some pics of the new nappies - AKA tea cosy's!.
Photos are crappy...
Here we have a
Bubblebubs - great AIO nappy. This is our second and two more on the way.

The next two are Kidz in Cloth- found at
Ozebaby and their own site (can't find link right now). These are fitteds and I really like them.


This is a Honeyboy AIO from
Cherubs Kiss. Great nappy - too big on her ATM though.

And this is a CUSTOM JayeBee!!! I found this PUL and asked a favour ;) Thanks SJ! JayeBee can be found
here. Quite an unusual design - has snap in liners and is also a pocket. Can be used as a cover only. Seriously lush. Great quality fleece inside. This is a large for next summer! Also got a cow print PUL that isn't made up yet. It might find its way back to SJ one day!!!!

Have also forgotten to mention that B is now out of night nappies! Good thing I didn't buy heaps of BBB's - more $$ to spend on others for M LOL. She just decided one night that she didn't want to wear a nappy. Had 2 wet beds, but otherwise OK.
TTFN
5 comments:
Narelle you are an addict! Pics on the blog is a sure sign.
I don't even have a blog- you must be worse than me
=P
Hi Narelle - guess who? I'm outing myself, it's Shoshoi from EB ;) I love our blog! Thanks for sharing it, you have a gorgeous family!
Wow Narelle, cloth nappies have come a long way since I used the white square things with Riana!
Deb
So cute those nappies !! Will be waiting to see a scrapping LO on your new found love !!!
ahhh, yes I'll have to get some pics of Kalin modelling his!
Post a Comment