This is a paint tin I did for MIL's DP. Filled with yummy stuff... he was really stoked!
B is at mum's tonight - hope she is OK! Wonder what goes through there little minds sometimes. She's been good today - she just loves playing... "you be the girl and I be the Mumma" yep OK lol. Fancy her being 3 in 3 weeks :0 Love my girls. Mia can clap now - she thinks she's the bees knees!
Jamie rang today - he sounded so good. Was so nice to talk to him finally - he thinks he'll do a quick trip home tomorrow night. We have stuff on everyday this week which is good. I need to make a fairy outfit before Big B's birthday on saturday.
thats it from me i think - nappies are washed and drying!
TTFN
1 comment:
The presents are wonderful. The wreath is my favourite I think.
Post a Comment