Thursday, July 26, 2007

Some pics from today

Lugged the camera out today and got a couple of nice pics of my girlies...

Miss Bethany.
She is getting so grown up! We are still no closer to a school solution for next year. Doesn't seem any way to get her in other than a private pre-kinder which we kinda feel while beneficial to her is not so beneficial for us as a whole family. At the moment, it will be day care and we will add something like dancing lessons. I am thinking 2 days of day care and one morning at playcentre. She is now swimming by herself at swimming lessons and doing so well. She has surprised me with how much she does actually listen.

Eddy and Miss Mia - trying to get her fingers back in her mouth!


Still need a tonne more time playing with the camera to really get it sorted and must book in for a PSE course so I don't keep bugging Kays hehe.


Mia looks so grown up in this pic. Can't believe my baby is 16mths. Don't think I've posted here about her lack of talking. She vocalises a lot, don't think its going to be a huge issue, just slow perhaps, like she has been to grow. I'm going to ring a Speechie cause I don't want to miss the boat. I guess I am concerned cause of her slight tongue tie. She doesn't say Dad, she calls him Mum lol. She can say it but only rarely. She really only says Mum and versions of inc one that means Grandma. She says uh oh and varying other sounds, but no real words. She is certainly understanding and clearly states yes or no. Today I was folding washing and she took off with one of Bethany's socks. When I found the matching one, i asked to her to go and get the sock and bring it to me, which she did. So I have no concerns about her hearing or understanding, and like I said she does vocalise. Cause B was such a good talker so early (and hasn't shut up since :p) its hard to know what is normal. So I will talk to a speechie and see where too from here.

We are going up the mountain in a couple of weeks - hope there is still some snow. B will love it I'm sure. Going with the Richo's and the Carswell's so that will be fun. Oh Mum and Aran will come too, so that will be nice to take the pressure off with the girls.

On the count down to the big weekend now. I think we are pretty well organised. Getting very excited, I know Mum will be blown away.

I'm looking forward to some time to myself - not sure when it will happen! I might get Mum to have Mia for a day once Auntie Julie goes home, just to have a day at home and veg out.

I had a migraine on Saturday night and am still not really over it - my back is playing up heaps.

Two mentions

- happy birthday to Regan for this week! Hope she had a great day!
- welcome back to my mate Dee!

thats it from me - i need an early night with drugs for this back

TTFN

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

Awesome pics Narelle....They look great..... I dont mind helping you out, you arent annoying me at all...

WOw at bethanys swimming. Thats fantastic...

Hope you feel better soon...

Kaysie