Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

by Leenie :)

Here's the deal:

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-taggees should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

  1. I was an only child until I was 19. There is only me and my brother
  2. A friend and I once stole a cigarette from my Dad and smoked half each, that is the extent of my trial with cigarettes
  3. When I was 12 I represented Northern Tasmania in the State Netball Champs. We were sponsored by Mr Juicy and therefore wore bright orange skirts. We played all weekend in the freezing raing.
  4. I did piano lessons for years and hated it. Had to do exams and all.
  5. I am not at all artistic, the fact that I scrap is quite surprising really
  6. I got my ears peirced for the 2nd time when I was in Darwin in 1993. I wasn't allowed but got it done anyways
  7. Afore mentioned second earrings are now removed, I decided that I would prefer my girls to only have one, therefore I 'd better take my second one out too.
  8. I have been successful at every single job interview I have ever had. My first official job then all my nursing jobs. The scariest one was for a management position where I had to give a presentation at the interview. The panel were scary :p but now 2 of them are my friends and in fact they are together. Which in itself is a scary thought. Oh and I hated that job!
and I'll tag

Rach
Clair
Felicity
Cat
Ruey
Mel
Col
Kaysie

I have to bath the girls now - but I'll post comments for the other girls soon :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the congrats chicky,hope you are well xxx