Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What do sad meals come in Mummy?

Well thats a really good question isn't it! And it is what I was asked today! We went to McDonalds (yep bad mumma) and of course got a happy meal (B has the chips and I have the drink and burger!) Driving away as she was eating, she asked me what it was called... "a happy meal" was the obvious answer. Then she said "what does a sad meal come in?" Very good question!!! Shows good logic lol. She decided that the sad meal comes in a Shrek box, the one she had comes in a Chicken Little box. Hehe.

I'm a bit over the whole parenting gig. Doesn't help being sick and feeling like crap. B is wanting sooooooo much attention, today we played Candyland and Dominoes, did some painting, played cubbyhouse, had a sleep together on the couch (that was not such a great idea as she woke up grumpy grumpy) as well as spending a couple of hours in town. But that wasn't enough, she wanted more. What about housework? Nope, none done. They had a bath too and I got about 1/4 of the ironing basket done. How am I going to do this for another year? I know that kinder being only 2 days will be the same as now, so i need to look at options for her. I really would like to put her into dance lessons, but not with competitions, I will have to find out about that other place i heard about. Otherwise we'll go to dancefit i think.

So thats me...

TTFN

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

this all sounds a bit like me and Hollie... I am also trying to get her in to dance, or we also have a toddlers music class in town where they just play intstruments and sing nursery ryhmes. Nothing strenuous just making a bit of noise.. We also go to playgroup one day a week plus one day preschool and one day daycare and usually catch up with a freind on another day if I have the energy to leave the house.....

make up some playdoh. we get sooo much milage out of that....

HTH
Kaysie
PS ignore the punctuation kid on lap...

Anonymous said...

"Sad meals" hehe that's cute! Good question though!

Hey Narelle, I've tagged you LOL... don't have to do it if you don't want to!! ;)

~Cat~ said...

Just on the dancing thing..T does it and their age group doesn't do any comps...it's hard enough getting them all to learn t here routine for the end of year concert! LOL