S Update
He's now doing really well. Struggling emotionally but letting it out which is good. He woke up Monday and had the tube out. Was just himself according to K. She was so relieved. Tuesday he went to 5A which I was pleased about. We went in a saw him in the afternoon which was far easier that I thought it would be. He was really positive mixed in amongst the other emotions. He as really tired and in a lot of pain which he still is. He did think initally that he would be up a bit more by now but K said last night that it was too hard on his leg yet. I haven't really talked to K much this week - she has been inundated as you'd expect. We will catch up this week for a coffee and decent chat. Their girls are doing OK. He's now been transfered to 5B - hope they treat him well LOL.
Other stuff
mmmmmmm - whats been happening. I scrapped.

Nothing startling, I really wasn't in the mood but really wanted to do something with that pic. Should have waited in hindsight. Oh well. I want to scrap today but again dont' think it would be any good. Have some stuff swirling in my head so maybe that will end up on paper. Actually here would be a good place to put it - 5 quirks - 1. I prefer to wear mens jeans, particularly Jeans West ones. 2. I like the smell of coffee but don't drink it. 3. I stand my toast up together to make a triangle on the plate before i butter it, stops it going soggy. 4.
There must be more LOL. I just don't think i am that odd! I know Jamie would disagree.
Mia's World
Mia is doing well. She's now on 2 meals a day. Only problem she's constipated despite having prunes every day for breakfast. She isn't sitting up yet, and still rolls over occasionally. She is such a happy girl, it is rare for her to be upset unless her sister has hurt her. She is starting to get loud especially when she is tired. Last night she was really squealling. She had a swim today after Bethany's lesson, just loves it. She has slept all night every night this week. To hesitant to hope is permanent but gee it would be nice.
Bethany's World
Bethany has started to get into a bit of mischief. Getting into things when I am out of the room etc.
There is more but it has taken 4 days just to get to this point. So I am going to post it and more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment