Saturday, October 28, 2006

Mmmmmmmmmm what to say...

Nothing much.
Have done a bit of scrapping.
Been out every day this week so feeling very tired and uninspired. The girls have both been a bit unsettled at night too.
Jamie got that tender in - one minute late LOL. I thought it was going to be a no go. So last minute that boy.
Got some more photos of the girls done this week with Yvonne. Will post them later.
Thats all - have a bad head and neck and need to decide on something for tea - who can be bothered.

TTFN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Narelle

Had to stop by and check it out. Great blog and I love your pages....esp the feet and cheeks pages. Absolutely awesome!!!

amanda said...

Hi Narelle :)

Glad to know i am not the only one who feels that way about tea LOL.

I agree - who can be bothered!

Hope your nighttimes settle soon - it is so wearing when the kids dont sleep properly.

Cant wait to see your new pics :)