yep too long but thats life.
So whats been going on... just the usual I guess. I have had most days out for a few weeks now which is starting to get a bit annoying. I don't get anything done when i am at home anyway so i guess it shouldn't matter.
This morning we had morning tea with JE at Tranquility Gardens which was really nice - it is good there for kids. A pet lamb, cat and rabbit so good for B. Good to catch up with J - don't see enough of her these days.
We've had the very back lawn flattened and sown with grass - it is going to be great for the girls but will be full with the swings and then the tramp next year. I so can't wait to get the tramp for them - i would love to get it this year but i know that the swings will be great for both of them while only B will really get the next year out of the tramp.
Mia is not longer wanting to lie on her back - always rolling over but then gets mad on her tummy. I remember this frustrating time with B before she started crawling. Mia's a long way off crawling too.
Anyways she's grumpy now so better go
TTFN
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also want more scrapping (demands she who hasn't done any in ages) !! I am really loving your "style" at the moment Narelle !
Post a Comment