We girls had a nice day today. We invited ourselves to Mum's for a roast lunch but she rang to say that the Kerrison's had asked them and us for a BBQ lunch - so thats what we did! Mum took it all for me so I just took us! Mia was her usual quiet happy self and Bethany and Aran played in their lovely safe flat garden. She was great - happy eating junk! Their garden is so nice - great for kids and really made me want to get ours done and finished. At least our fences will be done soonish and so thats a great start. I really should get and plan our garden - cause I could do so much of it myself now the weather is nicer. At least if we got the edges done I could start getting some plants in and growing. I should pull my finger out and get the BBQ area tidied. It might inspire Jamie to do the plans to convert the shed into the cubby house and tidy the outside of the other one. Its kinda exciting - I want my girls to have a nice outdoor area to muck about in. B just loves pottering about - once we get a nice table out there I can sit and scrap and the girls can wander and do their thing.
Anyhoo - so thats my day.
Then church tonight - that was cool. Well behaved kids which helps when you are by yourself. Found out the other B lives down this way too so have to catch up with her. Got Macca's on the way home for B - and we are driving out of there and she says "Thank You Mum" awwwwwwww made me melt. That kid has such good manners most of the time, without being prompted. Makes me so glad. Feel like we have done well on that front.
So anyways home and Mia fed and in bed. B follows not long after but she is still chatting to herself down there. Funny kid - last night she emptied her wardrobe out and was laying in it with the guys and her pillow - it was a helicopter. What? LOL
Mia is still being a quiet sweet thing although she has got voice and is very determined at times. Doesn't want to be wrapped for day sleeps anymore so that is a bit of a drama. Don't think we have much planned this week so might just have to go cold turkey and live with it for a few days.
Thats me for the day - I have some scrapping plans but as the pc is not here can't print or edit photos so they'll have to wait. I think I am going to change formats for a bit and try A4 landscape! Just for a change and i think the inserts will go in my normal albums. Will go cropping wed night and see what happens there i guess! Its all good regardless.
I think I might email LGH DON and see whats around for next year just one day a week and see if I can swing an 8-4 or something somewhere. Like Matt said to me today - they are so desperate they should take me! Who knows. Actually he paid me a nice compliment today. He came down to get the speakers and I said to B did she know that Matt was a nurse. And she told him that "Mummy is a nurse too" and he said "yes and she is a very good nurse too"! Aww how sweet was that, made me feel good. It was something I worked hard at and if it wasn't for our business I would go back to it and possibly change tack a little. I'm not sure how much education would fit into it, or ICU even. I would love ICU if it wasn't shift work. Love the physiology. Kinda miss it... maybe just maybe. You never know.
TTFN
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment