Saturday, November 18, 2006

I should

use my blog to record funny stuff that B says cause I can never remember it. All those funny words - she is a good talker, most words are right but there are the odd one or two. The latest one is "prinkle" or "pinkle" instead of pimple. Its like "piglets" they are what is normally known as vitamins! I think that came from making pikelets one day and then her tablets became piglets. So piglets they are.

Swimming lessons today - she is doing so well the last couple of weeks. I will have to talk to her teacher about next year. I was going to take them both back in to town but if she will include Mia in a lesson and B can swim by herself then it will be OK. It all really rests on what she can do for Mia. But lessons on a Sat is great for us, cause Mum is nearly always around if Jamie isn't.

Jamie is going to Hobart today - big gig on Parliament House lawns tomorrow for him. Starting to get busy now - at least HCC carols are off the agenda now, should make Christmas more enjoyable. Less stress and hopefully he'll be more organised this time. Time will tell LOL and it would be a miracle.

LOL B and Jamie are sitting out in the playroom having breakfast - she just did This Little Piggy to him - I didn't realise she knew it all!

thats it from me

TTFN

No comments: