On the spur of the moment I took some Christmas pics today. B lasted all of about 4 photos - and then could hardly get her to stay in the lens! Got some good ones though... some nice ones of Mia. Easy when she can't move yet LOL. So here are some... have edited some to b&w.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pics Narelle, certainly is alot easier when they can't move! LOL.
I am me. I'm Narelle. I'm a wife to one, mum to two, daughter to two and sister to one. I'm a scrapper, well trying to be. I'm trying to do housework too! But thats less successful than the scrapping attempts!
5 comments:
Great pics Narelle, certainly is alot easier when they can't move! LOL.
Great photos N. Your B sounds like my Z (took lots of bribery to get him to stay put for 5 seconds too !) Mia is just so cute !
LOL I did consider bribery but I decided it just wasn't worth it!
Narelle, Love that pic of B!!! Mia is sooooo cute.. awwwwww
LOL N - they look fantastic - i know what you mean about trying to catch them in the lens *roll eyes* Great job though!
Post a Comment