That Bethany is a funny girl. The other day we were putting a pair of shoes on. They are canvas ones with just elastic at the sides and no laces etc. Lovely little shoes - white with coloured flowers. Anyway, they are really hard to get on and every time I do it I say we need to get a shoe horn. She comes out with "Mummy we need a shoe honker" LOL. We went to Kids Paradise with K, E and E today. Was fun. Went outside tonight to water once Mia was in bed - B just loves being out there. She went to do a wee out there again (rolls eyes) but we came inside and she wanted to just wash her feet in the bath as she'd been in the dirt. And she wees in the bath GRRR. Funny kid. She's lovely. Got Jamie a doughnut maker for christmas today - and of course she went and told him didn't she! Told him it was a secret though. Yeah B, so I guess she doesn't know what secret means yet LOL.
We've decided to get her aasessed for early start for school. Dunno what will happen but worth a try.
Jamie has been really busy and getting stressed. This time of year is so hard but the money is nice!
Found a BBQ today and really stoked cause we can get a better one for less that we intended to pay - Kmart has 30% off BBQ's which is pretty significant when looking at that sort of money. So I will go and layby that tomorrow. Getting one of the chrissy laybys tomorrow and will get some more of the advent christmas trees. Have 3 but if they are reduced down here then I will get more. I have plans for them!
Was some PDC jobs advertised yesterday. Last night I decided I would apply and then if successful hit them for part time. But I wouldn't want more than .4 and then there's care issues and house stuff. I just don't think our house would function with me away. The house was spotless before jamie came home and only a few hours and he's left stuff everywhere. LOL
Thats it
TTFN
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment