and I am so happy for her. A little concerned, well a lot really but right now just very happy. Honoured to share in the news so early too! Hoping and praying for healthy pg and cs on that date in August!
Well a hot day here and another by ourselves, am very over it really. B and I just made gingerbread men that are really yummy and I gave in and just gave her the Colin Buchanan King of Christmas DVD, so thats occupying her atm. We went to Windmill Toys today to get the cutters really, but got a few more bits and pieces for Christmas for them. A drum for Mia and a few musical things - triangle, ribbon and stuff for B. As well as a new smock and some paints etc. So easy to spend in that shop - can justify all of it cause it is so educational. Anyhoo... did put one thing back!
Mia is not that well. B had a virus during the week, high temps and stuff, only really lasted a good 24 hours but wasn't pleasant. Now M has it i think. She is OK but bursts into tears if B such as looks at her. So thats not helping the patience cause B looks at her a lot!
Church christmas party last night at Putt It mini golf at Grindelwald. Was funny watching B attempt it, good thing we didn't pay LOL. Left Mia home with Mum and Aran, so that was good. B fell in the water, was so funny. She didn't think so!
Well that's it I think. Should post some pics of OTP i have been doing. Just got to tie the ribbons on to MIL's DP's tin. Then to start a advent tree, not sure if its going to have pics or not yet. I don't really want to do one with pics as I will do 2 next year - one for B and M... but it needs to look good to suit the "plan".
thats it
TTFN
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been looking for a yummy (chewy) gingerbread man recipe for years and I've never found one. Care to share yours?
Post a Comment