that has been my life for the last week. B came home from day care last tuesday with a high temp and generally unwell. Really only lasted a couple of days til she was bouncing off the walls again. Then Mia got it, unfortunately it is taking Mia a lot longer to shake it off. I think she has cried more in the last few days than her whole life put together. Actually screamed. Its been really hard, nothing can console her. Feeding not great either which i think is mucking with my supply. She is teething as well which hasn't helped. So up a couple of times in the night the last few nights and I am feeling pretty yuck. Hopefully we are on the end of it now. She is much better this morning so hopefully that will continue for the rest of the day/week/month :)
Cloth nappies??? Where on earth has this come from? Well I guess EB really. Reading about environmental stuff and also learning about modern cloth, so we might give it a go. My excuse has always been my poor relationship with the laundry, but I figure that I can beat it into submission. If I only have to wash nappies every second day then that should be OK. And it might not be full time cloth, will see. So I have been madly looking at whats out there and there is HEAPS. So mind boggling. I have made a list of what I might get to start with and I have the Baby Beehinds rep coming on Sat am so that will be fun. I never every thought I would get excited about cloth nappies! And I might not yet LOL.
Scrapping - not much. Need to be doing more OTP for presents and MUST start J's album. Decided I will do Mum an address book, actually I should look at folders - might be a better option for her.
J still really really busy. Horrible time of year really. Very smoky here today - bad fires down the NE/E Coast as well as Vic. Hope everyones OK
TTFN
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Narelle,
I read your post re the girls being sick and I can soooo relate to it. My DS has been the same on Christmas day - all I can say it was such a loooong day for him and me - like you said about the girls he has never been like this even when he was a baby so I had to comment as it really struck a chord with me.
Hope they are feeling much better now - hope you had a lovely Christmas day too!
Post a Comment