Got a phone call this morning at 8.30 to see if it was ok to get the house valued today. I could have said no but why prolong the agony? So I cleaned flat out for 3+ hours only to stop and feed Mia and have my breaky. B was OK for most of it, but towards the end was untidying just as fast. Anyways got it all done - didn't touch downstairs at all. So the bonus is all the housework is done for the week and I can scrap or whatever!
Went cold turkey on Mia's wrapping today - she did so well for her day sleeps. Tonight was going to wrap her but didn't. She went to sleep ok but woke herself up and is now quite unsettled. I have wrapped her but I bet she is out. I will leave her unwrapped and see how she goes. At least if she has a bad night B is at day care tomorrow.
Anyway the reason for this post is to send out a hi to a person who is a good friend of mine. We met through work circumstances and immediately clicked. Anyhoo she is going through a really tough time atm. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better for you, it sucks majorly for a whole stack of reasons. I hope you do find a way to let go, that your heart starts to heal. There is so much to say but in a public place I won't. But we will ALWAYS be friends and I really hope that we can catch up in person soon, I'd love to have you here for more time that it has been in the past. Love you and hang in there...
TTFN
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You beautiful, beautiful lady, Narelle. You went and made me cry again! It's because of very special, loving, caring friends like you that I WILL be OK. I just look at how much richer my life is for having met you and being blessed with your friendship and wisdom - for that I feel very grateful, and it made it all worthwhile. And you bet I'll be down to spend more time with you - nice and relaxed next time with no work pressure! And hey - now I have time to do some arty farty scrappy things and nourish my soul a little! Thanks for being in my life. I know that others who read your blog appreciate the wonderful person you are too. (Arent we lucky, guys?) Love you bucketsfull.
Post a Comment