



That Bethany is a funny kid. She talks sooooooooo well cause she practices sooooooooooooo much LOL. We went in to town tonight with Jamie - he had a few speakers and stuff to drop off here there and everywhere. I seriously don't think she shut her mouth once. Sometimes its useful conversation but often its blah blah blah. Just like her Dad sometimes its made up stuff - they both like the sound of their voices! Mia didn't cope so well to start with - she was so tired. But she hung in there and was still asleep when we got home. She's kinda at the point of sleeping unwrapped - being houdini and escaping but then taking ages to settle. For the life of me I can't remember what I did with B. I should have ordered Mia's summer grobag AGES ago - but haven't and only did it today. So we will have to try and put up with a winter one.
Anyhoo enough from me
TTFN
1 comment:
How did I miss these gorgeious pages!?
Post a Comment